Health, Safety & Environment
We aspire to Zero Harm
A zero rate of injuries, accidents & harm to the employees, employer, surrounded communities & environment.
Promote a positive culture of HSE by providing DAL Mining HSE standards and procedures Rollout-waves.
Our prides itself on a set of shared values that inform and guide the interaction between employees, stakeholders and the mining industry at large. The first initial of these core values together spell the acronym “PRIDE”
- Professionalism – Professional approach in all our business dealings and interpersonal relationships.
- Respect – Respect each other and value diversity in ideas, work style, background and skills.
- Integrity – Integrity, honesty and ethical approach in everything we do.
- Delivery – Delivery and results-driven culture through constructive feedback and continuous improvement.
- Excellence – Excellence and efficiency in the way we deliver on the mandate.
- Zero harm at work – no harm to anyone, any time at work.
- Good health & safety practice means good business.
- Health & Safety is a core business activity, not an optional extra.
- Healthy workers are productive workers.
- HSE is everybody’s responsibility.
- To achieve zero harm to employees, employer, communities and environment as a result of mining activities.
- ISO-IMS Certification.
- 9001 QMS
- 14001 EMS
- 18001 OHSMS
- Provide knowledge leadership in mining HSE knowledge.
Conduct business in a safe and healthy environment.
- Provide HSE consultations to other companies in order to improve Mining Sector.